By using Fd Koi Food Colour Emphasize, you can expect several benefits below:
- Enhances red colour without unreasonable stress.
- Using the highest quality of spirulina results in high digestion and absorption.
Ingredients: fish meal, bran, spirulina, wheat flour, seaweed powder, fish oil, krill meal, brewers dried yeast, gluten meal, alfalfal, aqua-vitamins, aqua-minerals.
Analysis: crude protein: min. 38%, crude fat: min. 6%, crude ash: max. 14%, crude fiber: max. 5%, moisture: max. 9%.
FD Koi Food is a Japanese high quality food that is used by 57 koi breeders in Japan, amongst them the top 20 of koi breeders like Momotaro, Sakai, Matsue & Dainichi.Due to the unique cooperation with these koi breeders FD Food has achieved the unreachable: a fully balanced food for the optimal growth and development of your koi.
During the development, the food has been tested on the koi farms of these breeders instead of laboratories. This has resulted in finding the best recipe that matches the needs of fish in their natural habitat. Due to the knowledge of the koi breeders it is possible to continuously maintain the highest possible quality and to adapt the recipe when necessary. No other food brand has these advantages which gives FD Food a big lead to other Japanese brands.
FD Koi Food Benefits
- Always the most fresh Japanese Koi food
- 100% natural ingredients
- 57 koi breeders of which the 20 best Japanese koi farms use FD Food
- Available at selected dealers
- Research & development is done with the koi breeders
- The only food that keeps on developing
- FD Food gives clear results with development of the koi and enhances colour
80% of the Japanese top breeders choose FD Food: Momotaro Koi Farm, Matsue Nishikigoi Center, Omosako Koi Farm, Taniguchi Koi Farm, Yamatoya Koi Farm, Okawa Koi Farm, Ueno Koi Farm, Ando Koi Farm (Rikoen), Dainichi Koi Farm, Hoshikin Koi Farm, Otani Nishikigoi, Muro Koi Farm, Maruyama Koi Farm, Murata Koi Farm, Hiroi Koi Farm (Conias), Isa Koi Farm, Yamamatsu Koi Farm (Matsunosuke), Kawakami Koi Farm, Hosokai Koi Farm, Yagenji Koi Farm, Shintaro Koi Farm, Oya Koi Fam (Kataoka), Kokugyo Kan, Marusei Koi Farm (Hirasawa), Nagoshi Koi Farm, Maru Koi Farm.